Monthly League Club Competitions 2016-17
Jan People at Work
Annual League Competition
- The league competition in the season 2016 to 2017 will be a stand alone competition and not this time linked into the Photographer of the year competition. This can be reviewed at the end of the current camera club year.
- The themes for the months September to April will be planned with suggestions from the members at the start of the club year but open to change if needed.
- Each member entering will be allowed to enter 4 images.
- Wherever possible 2 outside judges will be found to judge the competitions by sending the entry by dropbox the weekend before the competition for scoring and commenting. The judges will be sent the clubs judging guidelines before judging commences and be invited to attend the competition night if they wish to.
- The slide show of the competition will be shown to members and scores and any comments given out on the night of the competition.
- The winning images from 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners in each grade will be shown on the night and award ribbons given to the winners.
- The results and the top scoring image from each entrant will be shown on FB page after the competition.
- The results and winning photos from 1st to 3rd pace in each grade can be shown on the webpage.
- Members will compete in their grades as to the rules attached to their grade.
- If a member has to move up a grade mid competition year they will bring their points already won in the league into the next grade.
- Points will be awarded as follows
- 1st place 4 points
- 2nd Place 3 points
- 3rd Place 2 points
All other entrants will receive 1 point for entering the competition.
At the completion of the league, awards will be given to the overall winners of 1st 2nd and 3rd place in each grade.