Monthly League Club Competitions 2019-20
- Theme- Closing date/Awards
- September- Open– 18.09 / 23/09
- October- Mono Portaiture– 16.10 / 21.10 4 projected mono images
- November- Doom & Gloom– 13.11 / 18.11
- December-Image of the Year Comp 2019 – 25.11/02/12 – 09.12 Open one colour print one mono print one projected image per member.
- January- Emotions– 15.01 / 20.01
- February- Framed– 19.02 / 24.02
- March- Movements– 25/03 / 30.03
- April- Natural world 22.04 / 27.04
- May POTY 18.05 / 25.05 4 colour + 4 mono prints
The club will operate the league and other competition during the Year in 4 grades.
The League is a monthly competition from Sept to November and January to April.
Themes for the Annual League Competition will be set prior to the summer break if possible.
The league is a digital competition judged by 2 external judges online.
The Comp Sec will set closing dates for entry to the competition.
Members may bring their entries to club on a memory stick or enter by email or dropbox to mcccompsec(at)gmail.com.
Please replace ”(at)” to @
Images must be correctly sized to enter the competition
2400px on longest side 300dpi and saved at quality 10
4 images per member can be entered.
1st 2nd & 3rd will be awarded per grade per month
Points awarded for annual league
1st place 4 points
2nd place 3 points
3rd place 2 points
1 point will be awarded to everyone who enters.
Monthly League Club Competitions 2018-19
- September: Open
- October Movement/action.
- November Mono Open
- December Best Image of the Year Comp 2018 Open one colour print one mono print one projected image per member.
- January People
- February Macro
- March Animals
- April Night Photography
- May POTY
Monthly League Club Competitions 2017-18
Monthly Themes (closing date)
Sep Open (13.09)
Dec Beauty in Ugliness
Mar Urban Environments
Jan People at Work