Monday 23rd November Club meeting
Here is the program for Monday’s club meeting
- First of all make sure that you bring your camera, tripod and camera manual.
- The first part of the evening will consist of an indoor shoot using glow sticks and torches.
- Then there will be a question and answer session where you can ask any camera and photography related questions.
- Pat Sheehan and John Kiely will be showing their portfolios as well
- After this we’ll show some examples of nature shots and previous SACC/IPF nature winners.
Wednesday 25th November 7.00 pm
All members are invited to John Hooton’s book launch “Dingle My Only Place” in the Mallow Primary Health Care Clinic.
Nature Club Competition Monday 30th November
This month’s club competition will be held on Monday 30th November at 8.00pm.
The theme is Nature and we will follow the same rules as the IPF for this.
The rules can be found in the PDF that can be downloaded at the following link: IPF Nature Competition Rules
This will be a print and projected competition.
Number of entries:
– Prints: 2 (I reduced the number of prints from 4 to 2). The prints must be mounted.
– Projected: 4. Projected images must be 2000 pixels on the longest side and quality 10.
- Entries must be submitted by Friday Nov 27th, 7.00pm, they must include image titles.
- Digital copies of the printed entries must be submitted.
- Full size digital copies of your entries must be submitted.
- Prints can be brought in on the night but must be submitted by 7.45pm.