The galleries here are standard WordPress pages, and display using the built in gallery function in WordPress.
Prior to Login – You must ensure that you have your Username and Password.
To be given a password you must contact the web administrator in person, only then will a password be provided via your EMAIL.
You may change your password at any time.
Prior to uploading your images, please ensure your file is titled eg ” sunset on beach ” and not the file number, The files must be .jpg format.
Also please ensure that your images are 1024 pixels on the longest side and 75dpi.
To upload new photos follow the following steps:
You must be a current member of Mallow Camera Club
- Use this link: Link to Login Page
- Insert your USERNAME & PASSWORD
- Click the PAGES menu item – its located on the left below Dashboard
- Click on ALL PAGES.
- Find the page with your NAME
- Click on EDIT.
- Click the Add Media button
- This will open the “Insert Media” page
- Click the Upload Files tab
- Click on the “Select Files” button.
– This will open a dialog box. Browse to the appropriate directory on your computer and select the file(s) that you want to upload and Click Open.
– Alternatively you can drag and drop files from Windows Explorer in the “Drop files here” section.
– This will upload the files to the Media Library.
- The image that you have uploaded should be selected and checked
- Select Medium – 300 x 221 from the size list box at the right of the screen in the Attachment Display Settings section.
- Click the Insert into Page This will insert the image in your gallery page.
- Click the Update button at the right side of your page.
- You are done.
- If you ever suspect that your Username & Password have been stolen – please contact web administrator immediately
- Happy Uploading
We use the excellent jQuery Lightbox For Native Galleries plugin to make the galleries pretty.