Club Outing To Dingle – Update

The planned outing to Dingle this weekend is going ahead despite the bad weather forecast.

For those travelling we are meeting at Inch Beach on Friday afternoon at 4.30 p.m.  For anyone who can’t make this, or if it doesn’t suit, meet up with the rest of the gang at Murphy’s Bar in Dingle around 7.30 to 8 p.m.

Because the forecast isn’t great for Saturday a ‘wet weather plan’ has been put in place – alternative photographic activities/opportunities will be available.

The weather for Sunday is looking more promising for an outdoor shoot; so arrangements are in place to accommodate anyone who wishes to stay overnight on Saturday.

If you need further details or clarification ring Margaret McAuliffe or Bill Power.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~